Intimate areas are extremely sensitive. When selecting intimate hygiene products, make sure you:
- Choose a soap-free cleanser with a lipid-enriched, hydrating formula that helps maintain the hydrolipid film and natural lubrication process in these areas.
- Avoid products with antiseptic ingredients, as these can destroy the lactobacilli (essential for maintaining vaginal balance) found in the vulvar area near the vaginal opening.
- Choose a product with a soothing and softening active ingredient.
- Choose a product with a pH level between 4.5 and 8 or 9. If you suffer from mycosis, choose a product with a pH level between 7 and 9. For more information, click here.
- Choose a product that is well tolerated and gentle enough to be used every day.
- Choose a product that provides you with a feeling of well-being during and after use (it is pleasant to use, refreshing, cleansing, etc.).